Inspired by ‘Laya’, the Sanskrit word for merging, our multi-functional baguette crossbody bag merges diverse materials to create a design that allows you to effortlessly carry it from one setting into another without having to change.
While multiple sections allow you to organize your personal items, its spacious interiors ensure that nothing ever needs to be left out. Detachable handles allow it to quickly transform from a crossbody to a chic evening accessory.
Its unique size and design allows for the bag to be held as a baguette or a crossbody as the situation demands.
The bag has 3 sections:
- Front section with a magnetic flap closure
- Centre opening with magnetic closures
- Zippered pocket at the back
- Detachable crossbody strap
Antique finish Hardware
Nickel finish Hardware
Piñatex with Cork:
- For the front flap, side trimmings and handles
- Recycled polyester and cotton blend fabrics for interior lining which are handwoven. Handweaving is perfect to upcycle small quantities of waste and is an energy-neutral production method.
- Our Natulon® zippers are made from post-consumer recycled plastic products where more than 86% of the product is recycled.
- Peta Approved Vegan; Plant Based
- Water Resistant
- Low Environmental Impact
- Positive Socio-Economic Impact
- Cruelty Free
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC® certified forests
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Cruelty Free
- Height: 8.5inches
- Length:10.5 inches
- Width: 3 inches
- Shoulder drop (detachable crossbody handle): 21 inches
- Clutch Handle: 3 inches
Almost all material used in the making of this product is sustainable. Some materials like the glue used, threads and the hardware are currently not but we are looking to replace them with sustainable alternatives.
- Clean your product thoroughly and effectively using a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. If your item is heavily soiled, you can rinse with lukewarm water but never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage.
- Let your item dry naturally and refrain from using a heat source to dry more quickly, as this could cause damage.
- We recommend using a natural colorless wax for the Piñatex portions. Apply a small amount to a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. Do not use too much wax as it may not fully absorb.
- Leave your item to dry naturally for 24hours after application.
- You can also buff the wax off with a dry cloth or soft brush.
Cork can be easily cleaned with some a warm water and gentle liquid soap using some clean cloth. Allow it to dry naturally away from direct sunlight.
Storing your product when not in use:
It would be best to store your crossbody bag in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn’t flatten or crumple the bag, which helps retain its shape.
Aging of your product:
Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however we believe this adds a vintage look to the product’s beauty.
- All products will be shipped within 5-7 days of the order receipt.
- To minimize wastage, we hold minimal inventories. All products are made on demand.
- This is applicable for all products ordered via our website or a third-party site.